Marie Osmond's son committed suicide
Marie Osmond’s son Michael Blosil committed suicide after a battle with depression.
The 18-year-old son died after he jumped from his apartment in Los Angeles, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Michael suffered from depression for quite some time. Marie told Entertainment Tonight,
“My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time.”
Donny and Marie Osmond’s concerts at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas have been canceled so the Osmond family can grieve.
Marie has eight children. Michael was born in 1991 to Marie and ex-husband Brian Blosil.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients