Rush Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains
Controversial talk show host Rush Limbaugh is being hospitalized in Hawaii after he suffered chest pains.
His publicist released a statement that said “Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains. Rush appreciates your prayers and well wishes.”
Despite my differences with Limbaugh, I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn’t wish heart problems on my worst enemy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients