Jessica Simpson doesn't accept John Mayer's apology
Jessica Simpson is not happy with here ex-boyfriend John Mayer because of the comments he made about her in Playboy magazine.
Mayer gave the magazine a few details about his past sex life with Simpson. He later apologized.
Simpson appeared on the “Oprah Winfrey Show” Wednesday (March 3) and responded to Mayer’s comments. She told Oprah
“I tried to read the article, and I was so disappointed in him. It made me so sad, and it was really discouraging because that’s not the John that I knew. I hope he gets his life together. I don’t want people to know how I am in bed. He did apologize. I don’t accept it. It’s just one of those things that. I don’t resent him. I’m just going to let that go. That part of my life is over.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients