Gwyneth Paltrow sings Killing Me Softly by the Fugees
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow channeled her inner Lauryn Hill by performing The Fugees version of “Killing Me Softly.”
The actress performed the song at a karaoke bar in Nashville during a wrap party for her upcoming film “Love Don’t Let Me Down.”
So, how does Paltrow sound singing that song? Watch the short clip below. She’s definitely no Lauryn Hill, but it’s not as bad as it could be considering Paltrow is an amateur.
The movie ”Love Don’t Let Me Down” also stars Leighton Meester, Garrett Hedlund and Tim McGraw.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients