Notorious B.I.G. died 13 years ago today
He was 24 years old. During the past 13 years, many rumors have circulated regarding who killed the rapper.
Some people say it was gang members, some people say it was a Tupac fan who was angry about Tupac’s violent death. Some people say it a shady police officer had something to do with it.
Regardless, the killer has never been brought to justice, and it seems doubtful that he/she ever will.
Throughout his short life, Notorious B.I.G. made an impact on the music industry. His smooth lyrical style, combined with his club beats always made everyone race to the dance floor when his songs came on.
His most popular songs were “Hypnotize” and “Big Poppa.” My personal favorite song of his is called “(explicative) You Tonight.”
I can’t play that song here because the lyrics are not family-friendly, and I couldn’t find the clean version of that song.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5174Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5084Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4203'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients