Michael Jackson's bodyguards speak
Three of Michael Jackson’s bodyguard appeared on “Good Morning America” and told what MJ was really like behind closed doors.
They said MJ’s life was full of “stress, parnoia and pain.” They said they don’t believe Jackson was pedophile, and he used to make out with multiple women. They also said he wasn’t as weird as the public thinks.
One bodyguard said he had “desires of women like we do. He had lovers. In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat…you couldn’t see in the back seat. They talked back there. They didn’t do nothing out of bounds. You can hear the kissing,”
The interview clips are posted below. The remaining interview footage will air March 10 on ABC.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16829OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15402Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12656Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11727Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7777Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7628Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7109Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6861Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6397Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients