Contest: Win Usher's new CD Raymond v. Raymond
Usher’s new album titled “Raymond v. Raymond” is in stores today (March 30).
To enter for a chance to win a free copy of the CD, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name and the city where you reside. In the subject line, type “Usher CD Contest.”
The deadline to enter is 11:59 p.m. April 1 (Central time). One person’s name will be drawn April 2.
This is Usher’s first album since his divorce from Tameka Foster Raymond. The first three singles titled “Papers,” ”Hey Daddy” and “Lil Freak” have already hit radio stations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients