D'Angelo arrested, accused of soliciting undercover cop
R&B singer D’Angelo was arrested during the weekend, accused of trying to pay $40 to an undercover police officer who was posing as a prostitute in Virginia.
Police say the singer was driving in his Ranger Rover vehicle and offered a woman $40 to perform a sexual act. He thought the woman was a prostitute, but she turned out to be a cop.
Police also said he was carrying $12,000 in his vehicle.
D’Angelo ought to be ashamed of himself. Not because he was trying to hook up with a prostitute. He should be ashamed because he was only going to pay her $40.
What a cheapskate. He had $12,000 in his vehicle. He should have at least offered her $200.
Meanwhile, D’Angelo’s spokesperson released the following statement.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients