Jersey Shore cast is moving to Miami Beach
The cast of “Jersey Shore” will not return to New Jersey for a second season. Instead, they are moving to Miami Beach.
Twelve new episodes will begin airing this summer. No word yet on whether the show will be renamed “Miami Shore.”
“Jersey Shore” debuted on the MTV network in Dec. 3 with 1.3 million viewers. During January’s finale, viewership reached 4.8 million.
“Jersey Shore” cast members were Mike “The Situation” Sorrrentino, Angelina “Jolie” Pivarnick, Jenni “JWoww” Farley, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola and Vinny Guadagnino.
I think Miami Beach is an excellent location for the second season. I visited Miami Beach last year, and that city was filled with beaches, clubs, bars, restaurant, tourist attractions and beautiful people.
Plus, there will be no shortage of drama in that city. This season should be better than the first season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients