David Cook, Ke$ha, Orianthi to perform on Wednesday's American Idol
(Photos: from left David Cook, Ke$ha and Orianthi (AP and MySpace)
Season seven “American Idol” winner David Cook, newcomer pop singer Ke$ha and newcomer rock singer Orianthi will perform on Wednesday’s episode of “American Idol” (March 17).
Wednesday’s episode is the results show where contestants will find out who is getting eliminated from the competition.
Ke$ha will perform her latest single titled “Blah Blah Blah” and Orianthi will sing her song titled “According To You.”
“Blah Blah Blah” is the follow-up to Ke$ha’s popular song “Tik Tok,” which spent several weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Orianthi’s “According To You” peaked at number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100.
I first noticed Orianthi last year when she performed as Michael Jackson’s lead guitarist in his concert footage film “This Is It.”
Fox executives did not announce which song Cook would be singing.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients