Growing Pains producer accused of child pornography
I was a fan of the sitcom “Growing Pains” during the 1980s. The writers and producers of the show came up with good story lines and a good plot for most of the episodes.
But one of the executive producers of the show allegedly has a sick fetish for children.
The executive producer Steven Marshall pleaded guilty and was sentenced March 16 in Arkansas for distribution of child pornography.
Marshall will serve seven-and-a-half years in prison.
According to the Associated Press, Marshall was accused of sending and receiving child pornography and participating in “online chats detailing child abduction, bondage, rapes and murders.”
Marshall was the executive producer on 61 episodes of “Growing Pains” from 1986 to 1991, according to Internet Movie Database.
He was also executive producer on “Just The Ten Of Us” from 1988 to 1990 and a writer for “WKRP in Cincinnati” from 1979 to 1982.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients