Jaime Pressly arrested for drunken driving
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities in California say actress Jaime Pressly has been arrested in Santa Monica for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Lt. Darrell Lowe says the co-star of TV’s “My Name is Earl” was stopped for a traffic violation around 11 p.m. Wednesday and booked on suspicion of DUI but he’s not releasing any details.
Lowe says no traffic collision was involved.
Pressly’s blood-alcohol level wasn’t immediately released.
The Los Angeles County sheriff’s website says the 33-year-old actress-model spent the night in jail and was released Thursday morning after posting $15,000 bail.
An e-mail to her manager seeking comment wasn’t immediately returned.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients