Hugh Hefner's ex not happy about his engagement
Hugh Hefner’s ex-girlfriend Holly Madison tells Life & Style magazine she’s not OK with his engagement plans.
She says the 84-year-old Playboy magazine founder is “making a hasty decision” by getting engaged to 24-year-old Playmate Crystal Harris.
Madison tells Life & Style she arranged a meeting with the couple after reading on Twitter that Hefner had proposed. The meeting was filmed for her “Holly’s World” reality show on the E! cable television channel. She says it was “definitely awkward.”
Madison says she wished the couple the best but told them Harris had better not do Hefner wrong or she’ll “kick her butt.”
The 31-year-old Madison and Hefner dated for six years until their breakup in 2008 because she wanted to get married and he didn’t.
This would be the third marriage for Hefner. He divorced another Playmate last year.
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims
- 3897Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3600Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3091Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients