Jesse James says he's engaged to marry Kat Von D
Motorcycle man Jesse James is engaged to tattoo artist Kat Von D.
“It’s true,” James told The Associated Press on Thursday.
No wedding date has been announced.
James and Von D began dating over the summer after his very public split from Oscar-winner Sandra Bullock.
The 41-year-old biker-businessman and reality TV star called Von D his best friend. Von D, whose real name is Katherine von Drachenberg, says James is the one. The 28-year-old stars on the TLC reality show “LA Ink.”
The engagement was first reported Thursday by People.com.
James told the magazine, “2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients