Sam Bradford gets buzzed by AXE
Sam Bradford may know how to control a football but his hair, well, according to him, that’s another story.
“As you can see my hair’s totally out of control,” the St. Louis quarterback said recently in New York. “It’s long, it’s nuts.”
Bradford, formerly a University of Oklahoma quarterback and 2008 Heisman Trophy winner is a new spokesman for AXE hair products, specifically AXE Buzzed Look Cream + SPF 15.
“Thankfully, they’ve taken me under their wing, they’re going to give me a new look — something that looks a little more in control and looks good.”
“Are you ready?” the AXE hairstylist said. With a nervous nod from Bradford, she began sheering off Bradford’s thick curly locks.
Shorter and shorter she sheered until nothing was left of Bradford’s former bed-head but a super-close buzz.
Looking at his new ‘do in the mirror, Bradford kept a poker face but said, “Awesome. Best buzz cut I ever got.”
Probably not the only buzz cut he ever got judging by one of his next comments.
“Most of the time my haircuts come in someone’s backyard or in someone’s garage…”
So, what do you think of Bradford’s new look? Personally, I prefer his adorable bed-head.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients