Rihanna comes clean about relationship with Chris Brown
Rihanna has finally come clean about her rekindled relationship with singer Chris Brown.
Why does this make us feel so dirty?
“It’s different now,” Rihanna told Rolling Stone. The magazine, on newsstands today, features an interview with the R&B diva in which she admits to the reconciliation and says “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake.”
At least she owns her possible mistake.
“I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake,” she said in the interview.
The reunion wasn’t a big surprise to most people following the story. The release of the couple’s duet, “Nobody’s Business” in November was a pretty big clue.
Brown is still on probation for the 2009 assault on Rihanna. Another violent outburst, according to Rihanna, is ” just not an option … And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility.”
Maybe Brown isn’t fighting girls anymore, but he may still have a streak of belligerence: Brown allegedly punched musician Frank Ocean in the brawl Sunday night in the 7200 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, the Associated Press reported on Monday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients