Rep: Halle Berry quits film to fight for custody
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Halle Berry has pulled out of a film job to prepare for a custody fight over her young daughter.
A spokeswoman for the Oscar-winning actress says Berry backed out of a role in “New Year’s Eve” that was scheduled to shoot in New York this week “due to pending custody litigation involving her daughter.”
Publicist Meredith O’Sullivan did not say where or when the custody case would be heard.
Berry and her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, have a daughter, Nahla, who will turn 3 in March.
Attempts to reach Aubry on Monday were unsuccessful.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients