Pregnant Pink posts self-portrait of belly on Twitter
Pregnant Pink isn’t very thrilled with the shots paparazzi have been snapping of her bulging belly. In fact, she’s been tweeting about their absolute lack of photography skills and artistry.
“ALRIGHT…because paparazzi of today have absolutely no photographic skill or artistry whatsoever, and their pictures are hideous….I’m going to post a self-portrait I took yesterday morning for all of you asking to see belly shots. 3 wks of photo classes for me…and I am already a far better photographer than any one of them,” Pink tweeted last week. She’s got a good point. I can’t remember seeing too many paparazzi photos with much artistic or photographic integrity. But, that’s not what they’re paid for.
Pink followed through with her Twitter promise and posted an artistically shot photo of her pregnant belly.
She’s been tweeting about her baby quite a bit lately. She tweeted about her husband, Carey Hart, and child’s Chinese zodiac sign: “My husband is year of the rabbit, and our child will be, too. Two rabbits to one sheep. I’m outnumbered.” She tweets about furnishing her baby’s room, picking out baby clothes, etc. Word in the Blogosphere is that Pink’s doctor says she thinks the baby is a girl.
“OK, I’m not gonna lie. I got completely distracted with baby clothes and Carey came home and built the crib. He cursed a lot,” she tweeted on Jan. 28.
Pink’s baby is due around May, according to Chacha.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17454Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13102OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11643'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11460Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9987Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8525Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8435Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7203Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7020Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7003Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients