Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz
TMZ just broke the story that Ashlee Simpson has filed for divorce from husband Pete Wentz…
Here’s the MTV story:
On Tuesday, Ashlee Simpson filed for divorce in the Los Angeles Superior Court, ending her marriage of nearly three years to Pete Wentz.
“After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce,” reads a joint statement from Simpson and Wentz, sent to MTV News. “We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son, Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our number one priority. We ask that everyone honor our privacy as we navigate this next phase of our lives.”
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Simpson cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, and is asking for joint legal custody — and primary physical custody — of their 2-year-old son, Bronx Mowgli.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8358Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4994Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4806OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients