Rihanna takes London for better or worse
Just because you disapprove of Rihanna’s reconciliation with Chris Brown, that doesn’t give you the right to resort to violence. Doesn’t that seem to defeat the purpose of objecting to her relationship with a supposedly abusive man?
A heckler in London didn’t seem to get that as he threw a bottle at the singer as she was leaving the Box Nightclub with friends Melissa Forde and Cara Delevingne. Ri-Ri dodged the bottle but fell against a metal gate, gashing her knee. Her bodyguard also injured his leg amid the chaos and had to be taken to a hospital for treatment, reports the Daily News.
Rihanna was in London on Saturday launching her new fashion line, River Island. Read about the fashion show launching the line here.
The line’s not getting rave reviews but Rihanna does seem to be proud of a story in The Sunday Times comparing her to Princess Di.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6964Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6671Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6451Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients