Charlie Sheen on his very young live-in 'goddesses'
Charlie Sheen was back on Today this morning, having invited NBC News’ Jeff Rossen to return to his home, the “Sober Valley Lodge,” Monday afternoon to tape another sit-down, as well as a kitchen chat with the two women Sheen refers to as “the goddesses.” Asked what the goddesses have that his ex-wives didn’t, Sheen said, “These women don’t judge me… They don’t lead with opinion. They don’t lead with their own needs all the time. They’re honest enough to tell me, ‘Hey look, park your nonsense. You got to help me solve this, and we solve it.’ What I tell them is don’t live in the middle. Get away from your emotions, get away from your ego, and therein lies the solution.” Sheen said all three of their opinions carry the same weight in his mansion, where the goddesses now live and help parent his twin boys, until they’re approaching crisis mode — then his age and wisdom win out. If they follow his plan then, Sheen said, “Everybody will win, and everybody’s needs will be taken care of.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients