`Chilli' ponders fertile question in season finale
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chilli explores fertile territory on the finale of her reality show, “What Chilli Wants,” deciding whether to freeze her eggs for the chance at future motherhood.
“What Chilli Wants,” which wraps its second season on VH1, followed the Grammy-winning TLC singer’s effort to find Mr. Right. But if she doesn’t find him right now, she may in the future, leading her to ponder preserving the option of a child as she turns 40.
Her birthday is Sunday, the night the finale airs. Chilli, who has one son, said she’s glad to have the chance to “educate women on their options when it comes to having children.”
The prospective romances in Chilli’s life this season included boxer Floyd Mayweather, race car driver Raphael Matos and model Lasse Larson.
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients