Bristol Palin to star in Lifetime reality series
NEW YORK (AP) — Bristol Palin’s home life in Alaska is the subject of a reality series starring the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Lifetime says it will air 10 episodes of “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp” later this year. The series will explore the pressures of raising her toddler son, Tripp, as she maintains her close relationship with the larger Palin clan, the network said.
The former first daughter of Alaska, Palin became one of the nation’s most prominent single mothers after the 2008 birth of Tripp. Last summer, a reality series built around her was announced by the Bio Channel, but never aired.
In 2010, Palin was a competitor on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.” Last June she published a best-selling memoir.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients