Dennis Quaid's 3rd wife files for divorce in Texas
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Actor Dennis Quaid’s third wife has filed for divorce, saying the couple’s seven-year marriage has “become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities.”
Kimberly Buffington Quaid filed a petition in Travis County, Texas, using the initials “B.K.” and identifying Quaid as “W.D.” William is Quaid’s middle name, and two of the addresses in temporary orders issued as part of the case match up to those listed as among the Austin residences for Buffington Quaid.
There are also references to two children born in 2007, when the couple’s twins, Zoe and Thomas, were born. The papers were filed March 2. Word of them was first reported Friday by TMZ.
Lisa Kasteler and Cara Tripicchio of WKT Public Relations issued a statement on behalf of Quaid saying, “we can confirm that Kimberley Quaid has filed for divorce.”
“Contrary to what has been reported, a satisfactory settlement is being worked out for both parties,” the statement said, adding that no more information would be provided “on this private matter.”
Court documents show Buffington Quaid is seeking spousal support and attorney fees. They say she believes the couple will enter into a written agreement providing for “possession of, access to and support of” the twins.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients