Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli split after 11 years
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli say they are divorcing after 11 years.
In a statement Tuesday, the couple said they decided to end their marriage but share “the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Garth and Facinelli said they remain “dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together,” and asked for privacy and respect. The Southern California couple are parents to 14-year-old Luca, 9-year-old Lola and 5-year-old Fiona.
The 39-year-old Garth came to fame in the 1990s TV series “Beverly Hills, 90210” and appeared in the 2008-10 sequel. The 38-year-old Facinelli is a co-star in the “Twilight” movie franchise. The couple married in January 2001.
Garth competed in “Dancing With the Stars” in 2007, with Facinelli applauding her from the audience.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients