Brandy and Ray J reality show
Brandy and Ray’s reality show will debut April 11 on the VH1 network.
The show “Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business” will feature eight episodes that will be one hour each, according to VH1.
The show will follow the two R&B singers around along with their parents Willie and Sonya Norwood. It will show how the Norwood family operates as a close-knit family and the Norwood family as a business.
Ray J had a previous reality show on VH1 titled “For The Love of Ray J.” During that series, Ray J tried to find true love on the dating show.
Ray J also has a successful recording career. His song “Sexy Can I” peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Meanwhile, Brandy had a successful music and acting career during the 1990s. She won a Grammy for her duet with Monica titled “The Boy Is Mine” in 1999.
Her acting credits include “Moesha,” “Thea,” “Cinderella,” “Double Platinum” and “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients