The Real World cast member urinates on housemate's toothbrush
A cast member on the upcoming season of MTV’s “The Real World: Back to New Orleans” urinated on another cast member’s toothbrush, causing him to become sick.
Cast member Ryan Leslie told police he got into an argument with Preston Roberson-Charles three weeks earlier. He later became sick with a sore throat and fever, and he told police Roberson-Charles urinated on his toothbrush and scrubbed the toilet with it, according to a police report.
He also said he was treated at the hospital for a viral infection as a result.
This will be the 24th season of the MTV’s “The Real World.” There is usually always drama, fighting, alcohol abuse, screaming, sexual promiscuity, infidelity, pregnancy scare, racism, sexism and homophobia.
Those are reasons the show is still popular after more than two decades. But urinating on a toothbrush is where I draw the line. The cast member who did that should be jailed. That’s way beyond the line of disrespect.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients