Janet Jackson attends "Why Did I Get Married Too" premiere with sister Rebbie Jackson
Janet Jackson this week attended the premiere of her film “Why Did I Get Married Too.” Her date was her eldest sister Rebbie Jackson.
This is remarkable because Rebbie never makes public appearances. She’s the one Jackson who avoids the cameras and the spotlight. Rebbie, 59, is the oldest of the Jackson family. She is 16 years older than Janet.
Meanwhile, “Why Did I Get Married Too” will be in theaters April 2. The movie also stars Tyler Perry, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba, Tasha Smith, Michael Jai White, Cicely Tyson and Louis Gossett Jr.
A photo gallery of Janet and Rebbie at the film’s premiere is posted below. Click on the Associated Press images to enlarge them.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients