Janet Jackson's new song from "Why Did I Get Married Too" soundtrack
Singer/actress Janet Jackson has been making television appearances to promote her upcoming film “Why Did I Get Married Too.” She also released a new song titled “Nothing” for the film’s soundtrack.
The song is a ballad, but it’s ultra radio-catchy So, you probably won’t hear much of it on the radio. The song is posted in the clip below. Let me know what you think.
Meanwhile, “Why Did I Get Married Too” will be in theaters April 2. The movie also stars Tyler Perry, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba, Tasha Smith, Michael Jai White, Cicely Tyson and Louis Gossett Jr.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients