DNA test confirm Beyonce's dad Matthew Knowles has child with mistress
It’s official. Beyonce’s dad and manager Matthew Knowles is the father of his mistress’ child.
A DNA test indicated Matthew is the father of Alexsandra Wright’s son named Nixon, according to TMZ and the newspaper in Matthew’s hometown Houston Chronicle.
Last year, Wright filed a paternity suit against Knowles, and she alleges they had an 18-month affair while he was married to Beyonce’s mother Tina.
Beyonce’s mother Tina filed for divorce last year. Matthew has served as Beyonce’s manager throughout her career, and he’s helped elevate her to superstar status.
It seems like this situation is similar to John Edwards’ affair because a child was created as a result of infidelity.
At least Matthew and his mistress didn’t make a sex tape (that we know of) like Edwards’ and Rielle Hunter did.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients