Justin Bieber manager arrested
Teen singer Justin Bieber’s manager was arrested during an odd incident that involved Twitter and chaotic fans.
Bieber’s manager Scott Braun was taken into custody March 24 in New York and charge with reckless endangerment and criminal nuisance.
During a mall appearance in November, police told Braun to send a Twitter message telling fans the event is canceled due to a fan frenzy, according to Billboard magazine.
Police say Braun didn’t immediately listen, and it took him an hour-and-a-half to send the messages, which contributed to the chaos.
I’ve heard of many types of arrests in my lifetime, but I’ve never heard of anyone being charged for not sending a Twitter message. This is definitely a first for me.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients