K-Fed expecting baby No. 5
Kevin Federline is hanging another branch on his family tree.
Britney Spears’ ex-hubby is expecting his first child with girlfriend Victoria Prince, a source close to the couple confirmed exclusively to E! News on Monday. Prince is about five months along, and the couple are “totally happy.”
A rep for K-Fed had no comment on the pending stork delivery.
The child will be Federline’s fifth. He has two kids with Shar Jackson and two sons, Sean and Jaden, with Spears.
He and Prince have been seeing each other since late 2008.
Say what you will about Spears’ former “Chaotic” co-star: The guy has pulled plenty of Mr. Mom duty over the years, including when his pop-star ex was going through tough emotional times.
Although they haven’t been mister and missus for nearly four years, how does Spears feel about her ex-husband starting a family with another woman?
“She’s focused on her work right now,” a Spears source says. Incidentally, she’s also been dating her manager, Jason Trawick, for the past year.
Federline’s representative and attorney have not yet responded to requests for comment.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8039Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4986Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4489Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients