That's Professor Franco to you
Toting a seriously large cell phone, James Franco, 32, was all smiles while he hit the streets of New York City on March 28.
The “Your Highness” hottie looked ready for anything in his black sunglasses, black dress shirt, gray tie and gray suit as he visited the Ed Sullivan Theatre to tape an appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”
It was just announced that this year’s Academy Awards co-host will teach a third-year graduate class at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Franco, who is expecting his own master’s degree in film production from the school this May, will offer his knowledge on adapting poetry into short films to 12 lucky and eager students.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients