Usher to appear on American Idol
R&B singer Usher will appear on tonight’s (March 30) episode of “American Idol.
The 31-year-old singer will mentor the top 10 contestants while they perform R&B/Soul songs, which will be the theme for Tuesday’s episode.
Usher also will make an appearance on Wednesday’s episode as a performer.
Usher’s appearance on the show will coincide with the release of his new album titled “Raymond v. Raymond,” which is in stores today.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients