LL Cool J dropped from Sarah Palin's tv show after he complains
By Frazier Moore, Associated Press writer via NewsOK.
An upcoming Fox News Channel special hosted by Sarah Palin is titled “Real American Stories.” But rapper-actor LL Cool J says his participation in the show was bogus.
In response, the network has snipped him from the program.
In a Twitter posting late Tuesday, the entertainer wrote that “Fox lifted an old interview I gave in 2008 to someone else & are misrepresenting to the public in order to promote Sarah Palins Show. WOW.”
Fox News says the episode, which was not available for preview, will feature a Marine Medal of Honor recipient “who gave his life to save his comrades” and a wealthy stockbroker who helps underprivileged students pay for college.
Also listed as part of the show are country singer Toby Keith and former General Electric boss Jack Welch, as well as LL Cool J, who appeared among a number of video clips on the “Real American Stories” Web site Wednesday morning before being removed.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients