Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy broke up
Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are a couple no more. McCarthy announced she has split with Carrey after five years of being girlfriend and boyfriend.
McCarthy released a statement that said:
“I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I shared together. I will continue to be in his daughter’s life and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”
Meanwhile Carrey announced the split on his Twitter page. He said:
“I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay!”
To me, this celebrity couple (along with Will Smith and Jada) was the only Hollywood couple that I thought would stand the test of time.
Carrey and McCarthy seemed like they were meant for each other.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients