Tina Fey returns as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live, Justin Bieber performs
The latest episode of “Saturday Night Live” (April 10) was quite interesting.
Tina Fey returned to the show and performed another Sarah Palin skit. She perfected that role as usual.
Meanwhile, teen singer Justin Bieber was the musical guest, and he also performed a comedic skit with Fey.
Fey’s portrays a teacher who has a crush on Bieber’s character. A clip of the two skits is posted below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients