Hugh Hefner critical of Tiger Woods, Jesse James
When I first heard Playboy founder Hugh Hefner was being critical of Tiger Woods’ and Jesse James’ behavior, I immediately thought Hefner was being a hypocrite.
After all, Hefner is known for having multiple girlfriends at the same time (just like Woods and James).
But when I read Hefner’s comments, what he said actually makes a little sense. In an interview with the New York Post, Henfer said
“When you get married, you make a commitment. I had a lot of girlfriends, but it’s not the same as cheating. I don’t cheat. I am very open about what I do. Sandra Bullock’s husband looks like a real creep. I think that when you are in a relationship, you should be honest. The real immorality of infidelity is the lying.
This whole idea that it’s a sex addiction is a cop out. Some people become obsessed with sex, but it’s not like an alcohol or drug addiction. He did it because he could get away with it.”
I hate to admit it, but Hefner does make a good point.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients