Brian Dunkleman responds to Ryan Seacrest joke on American Idol
Remember way back in the day when there was were two hosts on “American Idol” during the first season in 2002? They were Ryan Seacrest and Brian Dunkleman.
Dunkleman left the show after the first season and Seacrest was the only host standing.
If you watched the April 13 episode of “American Idol,” you heard Seacrest make a joke about Dunkleman. But the joke wasn’t funny whatsoever. It was lame. Seacrest jokingly told the audience Dunkleman will host a portion of “Idol Gives Back.”
Instead of laughing, the audience members clapped. During an interview with TV.com, Dunkleman responded to Seacrest’s so called “joke.”
Excerpts from the interview are posted below.
TV.com:You’ve mentioned that you don’t watch American Idol, but when Ryan Seacrest mentioned your name, you got a pretty warm response from the audience.
Brian Dunkleman: Yeah, that was very cool. People really came to my defense, which is a satisfying thing.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients