Crystal Bowersox tried to leave American Idol
Crystal Bowersox is considered the front runner on this season’s “American Idol.” But two weeks ago, Bowersox tried to leave the show because she missed her son back home, and it was an emotional drain.
Idol host Ryan Seacrest confirmed reports that Bowersox tried to leave the show, but Seacrest convinced her to stay.
Seacresttold the E! Network he found Bowersox in the parking lot, and he told her “The greatest thing I ever did was make enough money so I could buy my mom a house. You can buy your mom a house.”
Meanwhile, Bowersox confirmed the reports on the “American Idol” Facebook page. She said “We all have moments of doubt. As much as I miss my kid, the big picture is this: I’m doing this for him and my fans. I’m having the time of my life!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients