Michael Buble, Drake win big at Juno Awards
Adult contemporary singer Michael Buble and hip hop newcomer Drake were the big winners Sunday night at the Juno Awards in Canada.
Buble won three awards in the categories for album of the year, single of the year and the fan choice award. Drake took home two trophies. He won new artist and rap recording of the year.
A photo gallery of Buble and Drake from the Juno Awards is posted below. Click the Associated Press images to enlarge them.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients