Miley Cyrus says her family is fine
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Miley Cyrus says she feels more at ease heading out on an international tour now that things are fine on the home front.
Earlier this year, her parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, were getting a divorce, and her father was critical of his daughter’s behavior. But the Cyruses recently called of their divorce and the family is spending time together.
“I think it’s good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start traveling, you’re away. My family is good. They are stoked for tour. As long as I’m happy they are happy,” Cyrus said in an interview on Thursday.
The former “Hannah Montana” star is leaving for South America and Australia on April 27 for her Gypsy Heart Tour. It will be the first time Cyrus, whose most recent album is titled “Can’t Be Tamed,” has gone to South America, and she’s excited — even though she won’t be able to communicate with her fans in their language.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5174Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5084Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4203'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients