NFL quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suspended
NFL Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger won’t face any sexual assault charges, but he will be suspended from the field for six games.
Roethlisberger will be suspended for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. The missed games will cause the athlete to lose $3 million.
Earlier this month, a 20-year-old college student accused Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her in a nightclub restroom.
The district attorney said there isn’t enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients