A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010
When I first heard there was a remake in the works for “A Nightmare on Elm Street,” I was happier than a termite in a furniture factory. Yes, that’s a lame analogy, but I think you get what I’m trying to say.
The new “A Nightmare on Elm Street” film will be in theaters April 30, and I will be the first person in line during opening night.
I know you’re rolling your eyes and wondering how many Freddy Krueger movies can they make?
I wondered that too. I figured the franchise would be over because it seems like they’ve already made 100 Krueger films.
I’ve seen all the knock offs of “Night of the Living Dead,” and I’m probably the only person on the planet who watched “Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood” and liked every second of it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients