Sandra Bullock files for divorce, adopts a child
Sandra Bullock beat Elin Nordegren to the courthouse. Bullock officially filed for divorce from her unfaithful husband Jesse James.
The story is posted below via NewsOK.
Sandra Bullock blind-sided us all. Behind the tears of a marriage in shambles, the Oscar-winning actress is a glowing new mom, according to People. She also has filed for divorce from Jesse James, reports the Associated Press.
In an adoption process that Sandra and Jesse began four years ago, the then-happy couple finally brought home a baby boy in January. Born in New Orleans, 3 ½ month old Louis Bardo Bullock is introduced to the public in the latest issue of People magazine.
The family, including Jesse’s children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 remained hush-hush about the new addition until now. Sandra will raise Louis as a single mom following the revelation that her estranged husband carried on an affair.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients