Sandra Bullock files for divorce, adopts a child
Sandra Bullock beat Elin Nordegren to the courthouse. Bullock officially filed for divorce from her unfaithful husband Jesse James.
The story is posted below via NewsOK.
Sandra Bullock blind-sided us all. Behind the tears of a marriage in shambles, the Oscar-winning actress is a glowing new mom, according to People. She also has filed for divorce from Jesse James, reports the Associated Press.
In an adoption process that Sandra and Jesse began four years ago, the then-happy couple finally brought home a baby boy in January. Born in New Orleans, 3 ½ month old Louis Bardo Bullock is introduced to the public in the latest issue of People magazine.
The family, including Jesse’s children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 remained hush-hush about the new addition until now. Sandra will raise Louis as a single mom following the revelation that her estranged husband carried on an affair.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients