It's a real-life 'Glee'-mance!
According to US Weekly, Mark Salling and Naya Rivera, who play Puck and Santana on “Glee” aren’t faking their onscreen chemistry! Though the pair – whose high school characters hook up on Fox’s hit “Glee” – have brushed off rumors they’re dating (“I think Mark’s a great guy,” was all Rivera, 23, would tell Us in April), a source confirms to Hot Stuff they’re an item. “They’ve been together nine months but got serious in the last three,” the insider says. Indeed. On May 19, the twosome danced at the Maxim 100 party in L.A. “At one point, a girl yelled out, ‘You look so cute together,’” says a clubgoer. “Mark just smiled awkwardly.” Three days earlier, the pair dined with pals at a Sushi Samba in NYC. But though they were with friends, “they only had eyes for each other,” a source says. “Then they left in a cab together before everyone else.”
source: Us Weekly, Hot Stuff
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients