J. LO and Marc Anthony Renew Vows
And they said it wouldn’t last!
For their sixth wedding anniversary, Jennifer Lopez, 40, and Marc Anthony – who renewed their vows in 2008 – are saying “I do” again at their new Hidden Hills, California, estate June 5.
“We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we'd make it] stopped at five years, so we’re really looking forward to this one,” Anthony, 41, joked to Hot Stuff. “This is a big anniversary.”
And the fete will be a fine affair: “They even have a gift registry,” a source says.
Meanwhile, the couple brought their 2-year-old twins, Max and Emme, abroad when they visited France’s Cannes film festival. On May 20, Lopez and the kids were eating lunch at Hôtel du Cap Eden Roc when Max threw ketchup at her.
“It got in her hair and her face,” says an eyewitness, “but Jennifer kept her composure. She’s clearly a really good, patient parent.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients