Lindsay Lohan's alcohol monitor goes off
AP– A person familiar with Lindsay Lohan’s probation says the actress is facing a possible violation after her alcohol ankle-monitor went off this week.
The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly, tells The Associated Press that the monitor apparently went off after Lohan appeared at the MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
It remains unclear if the ankle-monitor’s alert will result in a probation violation for the “Mean Girls” star. A court hearing on the matter has not been scheduled.
Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, said she is looking into whether a violation may have occurred.
The actress has been on probation since August 2007 after pleading guilty to misdemeanor drug charges and no contest to three driving charges.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients