Lindsay Lohan hospitalized after car crash
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Police were investigating a car crash involving Lindsay Lohan on Friday, with authorities saying no one else was injured in the crash and the extent of the actress’ injuries were not known.
Santa Monica Police Sgt. Candice Cobarrubias said the crash happened around 11:45 a.m. on the Pacific Coast Highway, and officers continued to investigate the accident
Police would not immediately release any other details, Cobarrubias said.
Calls to Lohan’s spokesman Steve Honig were not immediately returned.
Lohan has been filming a Lifetime movie on the love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
She remains on probation in a necklace theft case, but is no longer being supervised by a judge or probation officer.
The accident on Friday comes after the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office last month determined there was insufficient evidence to pursue a case against Lohan in a nightclub manager’s claim that the actress struck him with her sports car.
The prosecution said there was a lack of evidence in the case.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients