'My Sex Tape Nightmare:" Kendra opens up to US Weekly
In the new issue of Us Weekly, Kendra Baskett, well-known for her role on the E! reality television show “The Girls Next Door” on which her life as one of Hugh Hefner’s three girlfriends was documented, talks about her tears and shame when, in the midst of creating a new, picture-perfect life, her ex-boyfriend sold a sex tape the couple had made when Baskett was 18.
From US Weekly:
“It’s one thing if it’s only affecting me, but this is affecting my husband, my baby, myfamily, Hank’s parents. I’ve gotten this far with my career. I cleaned up my life. I’m a mother. I’m a wife. I’m theperson I always wanted to be
in life. Even when I was partying, I still had in the back of my mind that I wanted to be a mom and a wife. I’m 25 now. I really feel like I’m 35. Old! And now my past has come up to haunt me. Of course I knew the tape existed, because I did it!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients